Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
This week has turned out a bit differently then I had planned….being sick, the weather changing and a change of plans to not travel BUT there is much to be thankful for.
- for an opportunity to spend time with my family today
- for the food: Turkey, Paleo Stuffing (With sweet potatoes and sausage), Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole…..green beans, and much more
- for the chance to watch the Macy Day Parade from start to finish (its an opportunity to get a snapshot into this year’s Broadway hits, the balloons & floats, and hear music!)
- Its officially time to listen to Christmas Music!
- for a God who showers me with love and grace, who is showing up over and over again in my life
- for the adventure that God has today and each coming day as I learn more about loving & following Him
As the Holiday season is beginning – I hope you will take time to pause and count all the things you are thankful for.